Exceptional, quirky, critically acclaimed specialist craft beer cafe and micro theatre. A huge range of draft and bottled beer from all over the world, including some UK exclusives which they import themselves. Food available including £5 food nights on a Monday and Thursday. Regular live music and comedy featuring big names from the world of television and radio as well as some of the best up and coming and established musicians around. Some intimate shows by some big names to watch out for. Hemelvaart also distil their own craft gin at the Spirit of Masham distillery in North Yorkshire.
Hemelvaart Bier Café Events This Year
Check out our events page to find out what is on at the Hemelvaart this year.
- 14th July – King No-one (Zach Lount Solo Show)
- 30th July – Edinburgh Fringe Preview Night
- 4th August – CoCo and the Butterfields
- 9th August – Chloe Adams plus support
- 10th August – Skinny Living Plus Support
- 25th September – Stewart Franis: Into The Punset
- 27th September – Marthagunn
- 5th October – Holy Moly & the Crackers
- 25th October – Cattle & Cane – Navigator Tour
- 9th November – SPACE – Tommy Scott Solo
- 7th December – TEZ ILYAS