Looking for nature cruises, tours, training and countryside advice and services on the Berwickshire Coast and surrounding area? Look no further… it’s In Our Nature!
Liza Cole has worked in the field of nature conservation and countryside management for the last 30 years. During that time she has accumulated a huge amount of knowledge and experience, having worked in, lived in and looked after some truly fabulous places like the Elan Valley (Mid-Wales), Lundy (North Devon) and St Abb’s Head (East Berwickshire). Now she wants to share her love for nature with others and so In Our Nature was born!
NATURE TOURS & TALKS
Looking for a gift with a difference? Or a guide whilst you are holidaying in the area? A local expert for your walking or wildlife group? Or perhaps a team building activity for your business? In Our Nature offer personalised guided tours for people of all abilities; on foot, by car or by boat.
They lead guided tours, which are open to all, focusing on nature and also wellbeing. If you’d prefer to experience the wonders of the area in a less active way, They can also deliver illustrated talks on a variety of subjects.
In Our Nature are able to deliver nature conservation, countryside management and ecological training for interested amateurs or professionals on a variety of subjects.
- Introduction to Coastal Life
- Introduction to Marine Life
- Marine Life for Sea Swimmers
- Birdwatching for Beginners
- Mini tours (1-1.5 hours) | Open to public – Ad £7.50, Ch £5, Family £20 | Exclusive – £35 (max 6 people).
- Short tours (1.5-2 hours) | Open to public – Ad £10, Ch £7.50, Family £30 | Exclusive – £50 (max 6 people).
- Wildlife Cruise (1.5-2 hours) | Open to public – £30 per person, Family £100 | Exclusive – price on application.
A family consists of 2 adults and 2 children, a child is 16 year and under. Half day tours (3-4 hours) and full day tours (4-7 hours) can also be arranged.
- Talks | £50 for up to 10 people, £4.50 per head over this number for 1.5 hour session (includes setting up, meet and greet, questions) whether online or face to face. Add expenses for travel and subsistence if over 10 miles away.
- Training | Varies with what is being delivered.
To book today, click here.