11th – 14th, 18th-21st of February
Looking for something fun, safe and educational this half term?
We welcome children ages 5-16 years to join and participate with our team of qualified staff for a fun packed adventure.
These days are perfect for children and young people and are suitable for complete beginners or even more experienced young riders. Children will be supervised closely by our experienced staff and will get to interact directly with our wonderful ponies while enjoying a day of care and riding. Each pony day will vary meaning children can come more than once and experience something different each time.
Typical activities may include:
- Daily pony care such as mucking out and feeding and watering the ponies.
- Learning how to safely groom the ponies to perfection.
- Plaiting and fancy dressing the ponies
- Basic pony first aid lessons, practicing putting on bandages etc.
- Learning how to lead the ponies correctly.
- The chance to experience the beautiful countryside by horse back
- Fun riding session, usually a gymkhana or obstacle course where children will be on lead rein so riding experience is not essential
£50 per day.