Bee Edge Caravan Site is a new CL boasting sea views, hard-standing pitches, a dog exercise area and free Wi Fi. Bee Edge Caravan Site is located on the outskirts of a working family farm on the scenic East Berwickshire coast line and the family team of Will, Carol and Alisdair Hamilton welcomes all members (and their pets) to come and enjoy views of rolling farm fields, local wildlife and the North Sea.
Bee Edge Caravan site includes the following facilities:
• Easy access off the main road up a wide tarmacked farm road
• Hardcore road access to each pitch
• Each pitch has two hard-standing spaces for a motorhome/caravan and a car plus a green space for an awning (no extra charge and breathable ground sheet only)
• Electrical hook up at each pitch with accompanying motion sensor light
• Free standard speed Wi Fi available throughout the site
• Drinking water points located at each end of the site
• Enclosed dog exercise area to allow your companions to run around
• Chemical waste disposal point
• Grey water disposal point
• Rubbish and recycling disposal points
• A strong focus on environmental credentials with nearby nature schemes and electricity provided by a solar PV system
Bee Edge Caravan Site is located on the outskirts of a working family farm and nature trails can be found within 100 meters of the site. Guided farm tours are also available depending on the time of year. The nearby village of Coldingham (5 minute by car, 15 minutes by foot) boasts two pubs, a butchers, Post Office and convenience store. Trout fishing can also be found at nearby Coldingham Loch. Nearby Coldingham Bay also provides a wonderful beach setting for strolls along the shore whilst the picturesque harbour village of St Abbs is well worth a visit along with the adjacent St Abbs National Trust nature reserve. The historic market town of Berwick upon Tweed is a 20 minute drive away and provides numerous historic attractions as well as a wealth of amenities. Edinburgh is a one hour drive away and Newcastle is a journey of 90 minutes.